Friday 11 January 2013

I must say that 12 Things has been both interesting, challenging and frustrating.
I enjoyed the blog, slideshare, prezi but don't think I'll be using Twitter much. My slideshare had a 100 hits, so I was pleased with that. I must admit that though I have downloaded both Zotero and Mendeley, I have not had the time to use them. Time has been a great frustration and also the fact that work has blocked access to some of the sites so have had to do a lot of the work at home.
The journal tocs are also very useful.I have been using the favourites for a long time now to bookmark my favourite sites and I do find them useful. Overall, I have enjoyed the experience of doing this course and I am hoping to find time to use some of the things at work especially, the referencing.
So here is signing off.
Sheela

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jaipur girl and congratulations on getting to the end of the course.
    Please could you supply an email address so I can send your certificate.
    My email is laura.wilkes@wsh.nhs.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Laura,
      Thanks for your email regarding the course on 12 Things...
      My email is sheela.pattni@ldh.nhs.uk or sheela.pattni@yahoo.co.uk.

      Delete